GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:15:20 +0100
Haruna, Bandy. Dave , karamba , Kutubo and others,

Folks ,
>From the statements ive had made here in The Gambia  i am convince beyond reasonable doubt and came to the
conclusion that tribilism is the main issue behind the seen on the TAF
saga. For those who know me and my
background, I  will be the last person to be call a tribalist or an
advocate of tribalism I have always been
and continue to be a strong believer of speaking the truth come what
may. Kutubo, I have also sisters and
brothers who a mandika in the real sense .Thanks for your understanding.

Chi Jamma,

Kutubo Manneh wrot
e: