GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:19:24 EST
Alasana,
Yes it is reported as an armed robbery at the Central Bank. But you know
what, it is stated that they left in a car. I am not sure if they could drive
out of Banjul without going through denton Bridge where there is always
security. If they have to drive off then they most be some where in Banjul,
and at 3:00AM in Banjul, there is not a lot of traffic if any that would
deter the soldiers going after them.
Again, I hope there comes more light to the story. Time will tell if no one
does.

Ousman