GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:17:20 +0000
Hamjatta,

The fact that you went all out to highlight my ignorance of politics
indicates that there was something in my analysis that you did not like. As
for the twinning of the NRP with the ppp, let's just say it is a hunch.

I may not know much about politics but I know enough about people to make
reasonable assessments of them and their instints. Now, as the political
guru of the L, how about giving us a hypothetical scenario based on your
immense knowledge of The Gambian political landscape? Like I said before,
whilst, for now atleast, the PPP (their interim committee under the
chairmanship of OJ have confirmed that the party will be ressurected) is
talking of a united front against the APRC, the chances of that happening is
getting slimmer by the day. Or am I halucinating?

Have a good day, Gassa.