GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:56:25 EDT
Ebrima,

Your source is right. There should have been a strong petition prepared,
signed by all concerned and sent to the British government as well as the
rest of the international community t olet them know that the British
government is lending their support to the murderers and oppressors of our
people. I was pre-occupied with family ralted matters at the time, and never
even saw Dr Saine's proposal. I suggest that it is not too late to still make
some effort in this regard, and the other issues regsrding elections etc. It
is true, we cannot hope to get anything by just making commentary and
expecting the next guy to do the Job. Our best and most effective  weapon
against this regime is to expose them to the World, and we must not let up on
this at all.

Jabou Joh