GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadou Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 20:51:12 -0000
Pakaramo,

It would have been absolutely appropriate to clearly read the meaning and
circumstance of my posting rather than infering your understanding from
selected words. My point was, and still is, that with the callous regime
back home and its consequent political and economic 'bi-products', one
cannot, atleast in the ring of decency,don a neutrality suit or even go to
the extend of selling its misguided tailoring in a public forum composed of
the very victims of the said regime. And I did say, and still maintain,that
doing so would be a manifestation of a diluted hypocrisy Gambians and Gambia
cannot afford to institutionalise.

Perhaps I should ask you, Pakaramo, to tell me what is wrong, or at worse
inflammatory about this my postulation?

Chi Jaama

Cherno.