GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Simon Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:04:06 +0300
Ousman Bojang i love this one ( Why not try to lay a simple Foundation that will Help us have a True Ballot Process like Finland, in this case we as Gambians should be able to Support anyone who rightly and legally Wins. Be it President Jammeh, Jatta, or any party. To accept and not to politically support i meant).