GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:20:13 +0000
The surprise thats scratching my head is;those who are still crying wolf,
even whereas the famous decree89(which  was seen as the berlin wall
blocking the politicians of the old guard) has been repealed.
Analysis of the tactics of jammeh and his cohorts are still pouring with
very sticky substance.Why cry wolf now? Repeal Mr.president! repeal! this
was the famous song oozing from all those lips of yours within and without.
Yes now Mr.president has repealed it BUT we can still hear you say;these
are tactics to mix the opposition. Any matured-minded opponent will not be
mixed or pushed to a fight with another party for the sake of pure
propaganda. However,those feeding on Hamjatta's lemon-juice litterature can
only derive a confusing conclusion from the laptop-of-pillow-case-politics
he and them send to those peeping thru their windows in Banjul or
london,ready to inhail the carbonmonoxide produced by the jet of (my
impeccable sources).

   There are two impeccable sources here:1/ those that are impeccable
sources of lies and 2/ the ones for the real truth.Philosophically TRUE OR
FALSE is relative so the truth as far as democracy is concerned lies on
concensus.
In some societies committing suicide is a punnishable crime,whilst in
others doctors do ask patients to sign their (death warrants-clinically)
which ofcourse is considered to be the choice of the patient him or herself
to die.

    Therefore,the above explains where the trend is heading to ie:banning or
unbanning is not the ultimatum,the ultimatum is the choice of the people.
My conviction here is that the aftermath of decree89 will show us the
reality on the ground. That is to say whether Jawara,SM Dibba,OJ,etc are
the stars of the movie or the otherside... If Jammeh didn't repeal the
decree,even if the counting was done at the time square in New york! some
of you will cry wolf that the elections were rigged.Now that the decree is
repealed he is being accused of mixing the opposition. How can a man you
people adress with the most ridiculous adjectives in the Hamjatta Kanteh
dictionary turn around and mix your experts!intellectuals!smart cookies!(as
the americans would say)? How?
If a politician is so naive to be mixed with the one he is to form an
alliance with then is he or her fit to lead?

HAMJATTA this nom de guerre is being used by many brother.
Caution:responding to  the substance is more important than germinating
more inferiority complex into your oxypot!

I will leave you with jungle surprise to mark your papers.

Lamin Ceesay

    Reply     Reply All      Forward        Delete
                                                           Printer Friendly
Version

   Hotmail Services

   Free Newsletters