GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:05:44 -0700
Kotokay Gassa,
You know what amazes me is the fact that when Ebrima
unmasked you, you wrote a long letter in which you
said that Ebrima was trying to tarnish your image!!In
a recent mail you said that you never denied being
Kebba Jobe, you just did not acknowledge it? What the
heck were you talking about or are you taking members
of the L for granted just like your moron yaya is
applying on the gambian people. Secondly,If Kebba Jobe
so rightly believed in all what he said in this list &
if being Kebba Jobe is a "good thing" for the
Government for that matter, then how and why will your
image be tarnished by you Gassa, being him? I am
concluding that none of what you said was coming from
the bottom of your heart.

PLease Gassa, Do not kid yourself!! I am about 80%
sure that more people have been arrested,(mainly by
the NIA who do not even know what NIA means)
interogated & wrongfully accused during the 7 years of
the Jammeh regime than the nearly 30years of the
Jawara regime.When I went home 2 years ago, I was
interrogated at the AIRport for reasons unknown to me
by people who claimed to be from the NIA--- I mean
what secret service agent would be so pleased to let
everyone know that he is a secret service agent..Over
here in the US, one can be neighbors with an FBI agent
and never know about it--hell the agent's wife may not
even know about it..

Good LUck and take care of yourself--remember though
that what goes around comes around and the day of
reckoning will most definitely come--

Peace.
Ngai.