GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:21:27 +0000
Dampha,
      I have seen you and your "clippers" forcing me to come out and say
that:"Waaw-waaw man maaye Essa Sey!"
Now if we were to come up before a pannel of judges(imagine that!) and my
lawyer asks you or yours the following questions then what would u have
said"HONESTLY" and not "STRATEGICALLY"?

1/It is widely believed that you are editing your postings with former
permanent secretary Ebou Manneh...Whats your response to that?

2/Its believed that one of your sources is a former minister of the PPP
era,whats your take on that?

3/Originally you were in New jersey and now you are in Atlanta,so whats your
version on that?

4/You were working at a Gas station before,but now our sources cannot trace
where you work(if you are Kebba Jallow)?

5/Its widely believed that you exchange passwords with Ebou Colley and a UDP
cordinator in Maryland on the L so whats your take on that?

PS:Do not engage me on a "ping-pong" by sending me questions instead of
anwsers.
OVER MY DEAD BODY IF YOU ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS HONOURABLY AND HONESTLY
THEN I WILL OPENLY DECLARE HERE WHO I AM AND HOW POSTINGS FROM YEROMAMA ARE
SENT ON THE L!

Why have i come up with these.....? Its because your likes are happily
showing off by attempting to reveal the identities of our pseudonymes day in
day out!
Likewise we also have sophisticated measures that we can apply to tell all
and sundry who each of you is(even if you use pseudomnymes that are
equivalent to the 'legs' of  a millipede!

I am not being personal but reciprocating a constant method that you people
apply on others-especially those who support the APRC!

Wasalaam!
YEROMAMA.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."