GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nabiha Safriwe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:35:06 -0800
Hello Joe,
Thanks for bringing this out in the light! I had known
about this for a while now, but assumed that people
were aware of it. Infact that is only a tip off the
iceberg, there are lots of historical facts that are
being (black history)denied our people.
As I am really interested in history, I make it a
point to read on African and Black history. The facts
that I have unveiled along the way are amazing and
very educative.
I think as a people, we definitely owe it to ourselves
to do the research.
Thank you.