GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emmanuel N'Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 10:58:25 PST
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In a message dated 2/19/00 12:17:47 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Jabou, Joe lives in New Jersey along with Manu Goddard. The last time I
saw
 Francis Degaule Njie was in Pittsburgh Pa, am not sure if he's still there.
 Keep up the good work.
 Daddy Sang >>
*********************
Thanks  for the update Daddy Sang. someone else i just found out lives in
Pittsburg is Saihou Njie, Tejan's younger brother. When my daughter Amie was
visiting colleges a couple of years ago, she went to visit Washington U
niv.
in St Louis, and who should her host be, but Linguer Njie, Saihou's daughter
who goes to school there. This is how we re-established connections again. Of
course Linguer was dissappointed that Amie chose to go to Duke instead.

Jabou
Thanks for the info; if you have an address for him please forward it to me. I
go to Pittsburgh very often, its only an hour and a half drive from me.
Daddy Sang