GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 04:47:41 -0500
Jabou, again my sincere apology to you . I guess am breaking my parole
after being banned on this List even after I apologized to the entire
community and Mr tomboy. I suppose if I was in The Gambia I probably would
have been grounded by some fire-fighters. See, what some of these so-
called list managers don't realise is that I , Mr Makveli, cannot be
delisted without my own consent. An e-mail address that belonged to me was
delisted NOT Mr Makaveli. Do you know how many e-mails I have registered?
I change e-mail address like I change clothes so DON'T waste your time
chasing a GHOST! list-mismanagers. I know every single thing going on this
so to assume I don't exist anymore is a BIG mistake. Look up Makaveli in
your history books one of these days. The Man Never Died! He faked his
death FYI. This is the most tribalistic managed mailing list I have ever
witness. Try joining the list with last names such jobe, sarr, colly, njie
and see how long it takes for you to subscribe. Now , if you try Touray,
Camara,Janneh boy you in within seconds....

STOP CHASING A GHOST LIST MANAGERS.

                                                          MAKAVELI

A few days ago,Tombong  stated here that the government will do the
right
thing. Some of us of course knew better, but i guess some of us still
believe
you can actually do the right thing yourself. They are dead wrong. You
DO
KNOW that having your rights protected is a good thing, because you
came to
this list complaining when George Sarr sent that post with your name on
it.
We all acknowledge that was wrong, but the decision to delist him is
wasted
on someone like you. It was something warranted, even though in my
opinion it
was actually an over kill because of the attached condition which still
has
me totally miffed.

However by the same token, it should also serve as a reminder to you
that
those whose rights you help oppress also deserve the same  as you got
here on
the list. The most unfortunate part of that decision to delist Sarr was
the