GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:53:01 +0100
Karamba,

This is a good one, as you might observe the cry for the unification of
Gambians abroad as a foundation to the African Unity or liberation.

The situation at home need an urgent attention both at the opposition and
the individual level be it at  home or abroad.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey jobarteh