GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:18:13 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from one of my sources in the Gambia.
My source: I do not know about Yankuba Touray, but I wouldn't categorise
Edward Singhateh as a "moderate". He is definitely an extremist, far more
dangerous and brutal than Yahya. Anyway, whenever Ebou Colley is finished
with his excellent series on the coup, at my own pace, I'll tell you the
true colours of Edward Singhateh and the the role he MIGHT have played in
Ousman Koro Ceesay's murder. I know the guy personally, and he knows that I
can even write a book about him. The truth will eventually prevail!

Regards,
Ebrima