GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:54:47 EDT
Kabir,
Thanks for fowarding that article to the L. Once again Imam Fatty showed his
lack of knowledge on contraceptives. I think it will be unfair to discuss The
Dr. Maritte issue here unless one is able to read the full text of her
"research" as gynaecologist Fatty claims.
Anyway, if the same Dr. Mariette condemns condoms for the reason that they
may burst, her education may be questionable.
Again, Fatty showed his ignorance by saying that using contraceptives have
adverse reactions and medical implications. Could he tell us what kind of
drug is free from such. If he cannot, I think the papers who are publishing
such ignorant speeches need advises. If not they have to go to the extend of
verifying Fatty's source. I would want to question if they verified that
there is a Dr. Mariette who said this and if she does to tell us more about
her research.

Ousman Bojang.