GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:47:14 EST
Hearing about the death of Ralph Simone is very sad news indeed. He and his
Wife Tutty have been very good and close family friends for years. My
hearfelt condolences to my sister Tutty, and the children, as well as the
extended family.May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 1/25/00 4:36:30 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]