GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rodine renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 22:36:31 GMT
Hi,

Please we do not need another Liberia, Sierra Leone, etc. here in The
Gambia.  If that is the only solution, I would suggest you, I say NO THANKS.
  It is not fear for you to sit were you are putting such bad ideas in the
web.  This will only destroy the very Gambia we are trying to build and
develop.  You are not doing justice to us who are trying to develop The
Gambia. I will suggest you join in the development process of the country if
you are patriotic.  Peace is far better than war as in a war no party is a
winner.  Think about it.
No hard feelings, this is my opinion.

Regards,
Ro.