GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BEKAI FAAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 02:34:53 -0600
KB AND GEORGE, what else do you guys expect from Conteh, an explanation for
his recent exposure or what? Anyway for me it was no suprise at all for i
have smelt it long ago.I did tried to caution him about his moves following
Dibba's failure to join the Coalition but the fool thinks he's smart. As
usual of him, he woefully failed to belittle me and went further asking me
to contribute to the Campaign Fund than wasting my time on the L. Well see
now whats going on with all the noise he made here and elsewhere,on the
whole the guy is a silent killer, a Nazi type agent of the Jammeh regime,
guised himself among us until called to duty by his immediate
commander-Dibba, a veteran politician turned political stooge.

The first time I tried to caution this Fool came purely out of love and
respect,coupled with the fact that human beings are believed to be
incomplete and therefore bound to make some errors somewhere and at
sometime.This is where i was coming from at the time, but Conteh the fool he
is sees himself as the most knowledgeable person on the L. My brother your
recent change of heart is really a shame and a pain somewhere on the toe.
You'e really misrepresenting Kombo East.

KB, BELIEF IT OR NOT -The biggest problem we have that is affecting and will
continue affecting us as a nation is the TOTAL LACK OF PRINCIPLE with most
of our brothers and sister especially those educated ones whose help our
country badly needs.Take the case of Dibba and Conteh as an example then you
will no doubt see where am coming from.PRINCIPLES my brother thats what we
call it around here or better still "JOUMM".
PRINCIPLES AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

FAAL
DALLAS TX

: Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>