GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 14:06:49 -0800
Jammeh,
            i know you are allergic to Daffeh's
writings but you have to learn to live with them if
you are seriously committed to democracy at work. I'm
saying democracy at work because Democracy calls for
widespread citizen participation in politics. It ask
for citizens to speak out on important issues and
support the political party of their choice. It ask
for tolerant.

You see, if want you can write all your trash, comic
strip, fanatics and crossword puzzles on this list and
it come to zero to me.

I have been on this list for more than four years and
i have battled with sophisticated imposers and they
failed so you are also welcome. I am saying this
because i see no reason why forwarding Daffeh's
article warrant you to call me all sort of rubbish,
Mballowgate unless you have something hiding in your
closet.

Saihou

=== message truncated ===