GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin B Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 01:48:03 EDT
Dear mr concern,
Thanks for bringing this information to the attention of the members of the L.All that i wanted to say is ,who cares if your name and or address is being given to the government.

Whoever sends pieces to the L with regards to events unfolding in Gambia is a concern citizen and i for one do not care if my name and/or address is given to the government for i can sacrifice to go through what my sisters and brothers have just gone through to excersise their civic and constitutional rights.If those kids can,why cant we????????

So if there is anyone who informs the government here on the L is wasting his/her time for that will not stop putting the pressure on the Jammeh regime.THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!!!!

LBJAMMEH, UK