GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"B. Sillah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 13:30:24 -0400
Yus:

You couldn't be more right! Excellent call  - Senegal 5 Namibia 0...A 1-1
stalemate in Algeria, thanks to a dubious penalty awarded to Egypt that
halted play for about 15 mins. Nonetheless, it will be 4 sub-saharan teams
representing real Africa in the next world cup!

Congratulations to the Lions of Senegal. We wish them another great outing
in Japan/S.Korea 2002.

Regards
BS