GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harona S Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 02:57:42 -0500
Yus, i totally i'm in sync with you on this one. This forum seem to be one
specifically created for the opposition, mainly the UDP, and any such ideas
or suggestion that are not in line with their way of thinking is
hypocritical, moronic, silly, nonsensical, you name it. Fact is, all ideas
should be pooled together with the intent of making sense and using those
that by design will enable us be better people collectively. But not on this
forum. That is simply too much to ask for. Talk about seizing liberties.
Good morrow to you and keep thinking.
Harona.