GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:40:19 -0500
...not counting the Medical Reviews. In a population of 1.5 million...how
many are women (i'm assuming he didn't have male patients - you never
know??) who live in the Kombos or can travel to his clinic and can afford
his private practice fees, etc? Amazing indeed.

The Energizer Bunny has nothing on Dr. Mbow! He's one in a million (and
half). Yaya better hold onto this one real tight!

Sacheee mbow and Jammeh jilangka waye! What a team!

-BambaLaye