GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 22:21:55 +0000
Ndey and Sidebeh, the negotiations were forced to be public because of the
games that were being played for the past three years.  When someone
continuously agrees to one thing in private only to go to their supporters
and say something entirely different, then the way you nip it at the bud is
to bring out what was said by both parties, so the public can judge for
themselves.  This way, what ever one said will be heard by all and so, one
cannot manipulate the situation anymore.  Clearly, Gambians know who is
being manipulative and can see what type of Gambia each is fighting for.
All hands must be on deck and Gambians will catch any slight of hand in this
setting.

Chi Jaama

Joe