GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pateh Sowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:32:26 -0700
Sanusi,

Thanks for the information. This is clear evidence
that  Yaya Jammmeh was waisting these peoples time.We
all know how power hungry Jammeh is and if there was
any evidence that they  were to toppled him, they will
be jailed for life. Thank Allah that justice has
prevail. We will never forgive jammeh for what he has
done to these people.

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitute to the
entire Saho family for the release  of Dumo.
Annika (Sweden), Saihou Omar Saho (Norway), Kebba Saho
(Sweden), Pa Amadou Saho (Germany), Ya Hadyy Saho and
Babou Saho(USA), Alieu Saho (DenmarK), Sheriff Saho,
Mustapha Saho, Amie Saho, Ousman Saho, Baboucarr
Saho(goalkeeper), Haddijatou Saho, Ebou Saho all the
sympathisers.

regards
pateh

for their
--- Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

=== message truncated ===

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail