GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 13:14:39 -0000
Folks, this is just to say hi and to inform you that because my computer
developed full blown aids last week coupled with the fact that I am
overseeing some projects in the CRD/URD area, I have not been able to take
part in the ongoing debates. Hopefully, I will be online again very soon.

LAND FOR SALE.
Those interested in buying land in Bijilo, there are some big empty plots
going for anything upwards of US $10,000.00. If interested, you may contact
Cityscape by email at [log in to unmask] or mobile no. 991220. Those interested
and can afford it, I will advise you to arrange for someone to buy you some
land. There is something of a land grabbing going on especially between
Kololi and Kartong and going towards Yundum.

Gamtel's GSM to be launched on Friday 25th Instant will have numbers
starting with 90XXXX and 91XXXX. so some of your mobile contacts may change
in the next few days and weeks.

Have a nice day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.