GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Njie Awa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:04:58 +0000
Folks, it is true that the sacking of civil servants is grossly unfair, and
my heart goes out to the families involve,  the thing is we have to
understand that the maron is angry to the extend that he has lost it all
together, He is angry because of the amount of money that he had to impose
on people" the BORN GAMBIANS", and the so call Senegalaise that he had to
involved in other to win the ELECTIONS, he knows very well that the
prominent Gambians hate his "you know what".  Think about it if this maron
had won this elections, without having to buy people out, and drawing the
senegalaise in this elections, you think Jammeh will care or fire for that
matter, watch his victory speak carefully,  did't he say he was going to go
after the opposition, but allah told him to forgive them holding the Koran
on this right hand (he is the only one that talk to allah direct"and the
"bilahi talahi" ritual and his tone of voice.  Let us move on and learn from
the past election!  This man must go by all means necessary.