GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:43:06 EDT
Inna Lillahi wa innah illaihi rajioon. May her soul rest in perfect peace,
and may she be counted among those in Jannah. My sincere condolences to the
Faye, Senghore and Sanyang families.

Jabou Joh

<< I hereby extend my heartfelt condolence to the Faye and Sanyang family
over the untimely death of Mariama Sanyang who left us Wednesday 11 1999.This
message is intended specially for Badou Faye,Batch Faye,Sulay Faye,Adama
Jallow Saye,Lamin Bassoroh Sanyang,the late Ya Jogob Mboge(ya mbojah)and all
relatives and friends to the deceased.I sympathise with your grief and join
you in mourning Ya Mariama Sanyang, a true angel.May her soul R.I.P.We'll
miss you in person but definitely not in spirit.