GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:16:28 GMT
Ebrima,
      Congras for a well written message.You have identified the problem
areas of The Gambia and I hope they will be given much attention.The source
of all these societal problems can be summed up by one word and that is
"ATTITUDAL PROBLEM".If people are not honest,sincere and committed in
whatever they are doing then society has a great attutidal problem.Hope the
coming generation will better.