GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 03:15:05 -0700
Amadou,

            Please i was with Mafy on the line and he told me about your efforts vis-a- vis in trying to address the issue in the most appropriate way,so i do not have any doubts about you and Katim.My own view stems from what i discussed with Mafy(he informed me that you Dr.Janneh was investigating why my contributions are being repelled by either the system or otherwise).Therefore if what the psychologists say stands-ie:

"thought is based on past experience and subsequent mental operation" i am bound to feel the way i did 'cause.My experience for the past two weeks; was to be  receiving unconfirmed mail whilst thinking that the word "okay" was to be accepted rather the "ok" in abbreviation,thanks to Katim because he rescued me from being over rigid in trying to obey the rule.

Contrary to what some are trying to portray please note that my intension is not the least specific(ie:attacking Katim no! not the least ,instead i owe him a big big thank you).

So Dr.Janneh I DO APOLOGISE FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING WITHOUT HESITATION!

Essa Bokarr Sey.

"Dr. Amadou S. Janneh" wrote:

Gambia-l:
As far as I know, no one "blocked" Mr. Sey's participation as he implied. Why would any of us be so threatened by his contribution to conspire to silence him? C'mon Essa, you should know better.

The problem was that he typed "okay" instead of "ok" in response to the confirmation requests; period. This has now been explained to Mr. Sey by Katim.

Amadou Scattred Janneh
"The Struggle MUST continue"