GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:47:38 +0100
Binneh,
You are right! I met some of these people and they explained the heinous
actions against them. Some of them has explained to me, that they were
raped, tortured, harassed etc.at the Fajara Barracks. Most of them are
afraid to talk about their ordeal in the Gambia. Thanks for reminding us!
Keep them coming!

Elhadj Tapha.