GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
M W Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:05:56 -0400
Mr. Singhateh,
Congratulations on completing your finals.  It is now time to take some time out to
rest and relax (a bit).  However, it seems that you are not going to get much rest
if you are willing to be a Mandinka tutor.  There is a Mandinka-English Dictionary,
as well as a Peace Corps grammar online, in pdf format.  If you have Adobe Acrobat,
which is also available online for free, you will be able to access both documents.

The page to access is:

http://persweb.wabash.edu/student/gajigoo/gambia/langabot.htm

Good luck.

MwP

--
Your life is God's gift to you; what you do with your life is your gift to God.