GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:26:29 +0200
Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji`oon
Allaahumma ajurnaa fi museebatinaa wakhluf lanaa khayran minhaa.

To Allah we belong and to him is our ultimate return.
We ask for recompense us for our affliction and replace it for us with
something better.

Uncle Mam Mbye Jagne is Uncle to my mother,
he was a good Muslim and very pious one.
All what Tejan said about him is true.
My sincere condonlence to the wife Ya Absa and all the family.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
May Allah Shower him with His Mercy and grant him forgiveness.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)

Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 1:22 AM