GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 04:54:31 +0000
MR.PA MODOU GASSAMA,i am almost certain that you do not know me but i met
some time ago a person who knows you as her senior at school.If my
memories can clearly recall she said you used to be a prefect or some kind
of leader in a group. Not to flatter you(the person (whom i trust a lot)
said that you were a perfect,cool,brother who never wanted punnishing
your juniors instead you chatted with them, joked  and many a times ended
up making them do what you wanted). The person was in form two when you
were at form five-you may not even remember her as well.

NB:please do not ask me the friends name on GambiaL because she fears
being grilled!

As one actor would say;'the brave out of you is the one who is calm during
commotions because he/she ends up using his/her head to fight the opponent
thru tactics and strategies that are bound to win' so brother ignore the
critics and move on.We all know that there are destructive
stories(prepared by individuals on the gambiaL to personally attack the
ones who say the truth here,like yourself).

I am not surprised to see you here turn to a brave hunter in the
wilderness! keep it up! Use your former calm and decisive attitude and DO
NOT ALLOW TO BE TURNED TO WHAT YOU ARE AND WERE NOT.
To further support your point on JUSTIFYING jammeh's wish to improve the
health sector, i refer you to the 1998/1999 undp country report on the
Gambia and Capeverde(see with their bureau in Banjul).

The report was very good and encouraging! Because the Gambia and CapeVerde
were rated as the first two countries that scored the highest marks in the
primary health care programme(in west Africa).

If the UN figures this year compared to jammeh's speech show some
difference as per the postings of Mr.Katim s Touray,the ones i am
directing you to see are 100% right and jammeh was delivering a speech to
mark his 7 year rule. Then anything good from 1994 to date should have
even been included in his COHERENT SPEECH.
I hope and pray to God that, some of the extremists of whatever P! will
not, out of overzealous arguments tell us that Jawara was the preisdent in
1998/99.Please don't because i know that some can deliberately say so.
Therefore,the reason why i changed the title to:'jammeh's coherent
speech'.

Please Mr.Gassama find time and conduct a research at the UNDP bureau in
Banjul.If you already have it then thank God.
Your analysis on the political situation vis-a-vis,the present
atmosphere,is quite candid and interesting. I respect you and your sources
a lot because,the Njbaba kunda story you quoted shows to what EXTENT you
are ready to defend your country,thus gathering all the facts.
The reason behind is simply because your stand represents a person who
cares more about the well fare of his populace than mere political gain.
KEEP IT UP!
In the past(especially when you posted as Kebba Jobe) i went against some
of your strategies but  that shouldn't stop me from pointing out where you
are commendable,however, don't be SURPRISED MY BIG BROTHER if i jump on
you once in a while because we must disagree to agree,REALISTICALLY.

Ofcourse my going against you or any one else will never be based on the
intension of 'chopping your limbs for the sake of chopping them'.

Lamin Ceesay.