GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:02:08 +0000
Maila:

I added the point you brought up. It is point # 3. Please take a look  and
see if it conveys your point.

I would like to know individuals who would like to have their names appended
to this petition before I send it to the newspapers. In the event only few
individuals summit their names, I will send the petition under "Concerned
Gambians in the Diaspora"

I would also like to appeal to opposition sympathisers in Europe to step up
and coordinate with us in our efforts to assist a united opposition. We have
many organisations around the world but we are not coordinating our efforts
were overlaps exist.

MJohnson