GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 01:03:38 +0100
Jabou,

You are obsolutely right the problem of honest, dedicated and patriotic
leaders is becoming a problem without solution. These same leaders get us in
the debt Web, so therefore we do not expect much from them.

This is an unfortunate situation one always fine her/himself given the type
of leadership one is dealing with.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh