GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:12:52 -0800
A brilliant, poignant review by an eye-witness to contemporary African
History. But also (probably out of neccesity to keep it small) an
incomplete one. I'd pay top dollar for Mr Duodu's thoughts on what went
wrong with the post-colonial Africa. How come so much promise ended in so
much pain.

Madiba Saidy
Vancouver, Canada.