GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:59:11 +0000
All, please share this information with your friends and family members in
The Gambia.  The STGDP is initiating a test run radio broadcast to The
Gambia, to help spread the word about NADD to our people, since Yaya is not
allowing them any airtime on our national radio and TV station.  He is also
intimidating the independent press from covering NADD activities.  Thus, we
are going to use any means necessary to inform our people and this avenue is
just one of them.  This venture is paid for by you, the citizens of Gambia
and contributors like you.  The air time for this test run in 8:00 pm -
8:15pm (Gambian Time), from Wednesday, April 27 to Friday April 29.  Please
read below for the radio frequency.  Help us spread the word.

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Broadcasting Frequency and Times
>Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:57:00 -0400
>
>Please have your family members and friends, in the Gambia listen in.  When
>advising listeners where to tune in the test transmissions, please tell
>them
>they will be on 9430 kHz (i.e. nine thousand, four hundred thirty
>kilohertz)
>in the 31-meter band shortwave.  Some radios are marked in MHz instead of
>kHz, so it would also be appropriate to say 9.430 MHz (i.e. nine point
>four-three-zero Megahertz) in the 31-meter band shortwave.  Be sure to
>mention that it is on shortwave; otherwise some people will try to hear it
>on AM or FM.  The times for the broadcasting will be 8:00 PM to 8:15 PM.
>

>SIGGA M. JAGNE
>

>Senior Industrial Hygiene Consultant
>
>KY Occupational Safety & Health Program
>
>Department of Labor
>
>Environmental & Public Protection Cabinet
>

>Phone: 502-564-3070 Ext. 271
>
>Fax: 502-696-5035

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい