GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:35:58 -0400
Habib, unfortunately there are a lot of Jerry Vines out there and that
include some of those Southern Baptists especially the current president.
These are the same people pressuring Bush into  not meeting Arafat and not
even acknowledging him at the UN. Whenever Colin Powell says something
positive only to be followed by "distancing statements" by W, think about
the Southern Baptist and their Christian conservative allies.
Daddy Sang

--- Carolann Durda
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.