GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:53:34 -0400
Naffie:

I join others in expressing my condolence to the family of my
late primary school teacher and co-worker at the then Gambia
Commercial and Development Bank.  Mr. Yusupha Jammeh was a man
of dignity.  As a motivator, he would pass out his high school test
papers to us.  We would laugh out loud because of some of the
tests had low numbers.

Mr. Jammeh's reply was: "if I could do, you can do it too."  May
the soul of this great Badibunka man rest in perfect peace.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh