GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu S Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:52:36 -0500
Folks,

As far as Landing Jatta has called for AL K to drop using the Jogomai i
would do so forthwith to show Mr.Jatta that discipline is better if it is
mixed in our metabolic reactions and not "blindly-admired". There is a big
difference between being disciplined and being "metarmorphosed" by
compelling forces.

As for Ebrima i would tell you that your frustrations and "kungfu" readiness
for that poor Essa Bokari Sey is a serious indication of your mind
derailing.Is this the very "civilised" Ebrima who used to report on BBC with
that PHD english who is yelling and abusing? On the whole it pains when one
is "darkened" by nerve-draining comments? Do you remember the dirt you
are/were throwing on innocent people in the voice out and in other fora? Ha?
Ebrima? Do you? Whether Essa will pay a heavy price or not your Ip's "path"
is clearly marked.All your pen names are marked somewhere ready to be
despatched to those families you have been destroying.EVEN IF YOU WERE TO BE
OFFERED THE RED CARPET AT YUNDUM AIRPORT, YOU EBRIMA MAY NOT BE FREE IN THE
STREETS OF BANJUL!Families that you destroyed will linch you
independently!!! Instead of that Essa you Mr."gentle man join-the-list"
Ceesay borom Njau have angered more families in the Gambia.In your own
imagination you are liked in Banjul BUT! i can assure you that your hidden
enemies are there in their private houses and not at the NIA as you do tell
the Lers herein. Ebrima i can assure you that your family's anger towards Me
>the one you call Essa is "chicken change" to those families you have been
destroying since 1992!Let Essa not even be shakened by your barman threats!

Let those Hamjattas help you in your desperate search for a scapegoat
Whether you want to listen or not thats your business I AM NOT ESSA BOKARI
SEY!!!
Whether Essa is a drop out or not thats non of my business OK?
You the "drop-in" please let us see your credentials on the L and then you
will see our network get in touch with Essa and prove to you that there are
real HTC dropouts and there are Gambial-created dropouts!

In your e-mail to the US State Dept which was replied by an autogenerated
reply system you indicated that you are a post graduate student since
1994.Ebrima Ceesay sir! i do not see how one post graduate degree can take
you seven years to complete unless you keep dropping out every semester.This
maybe a fact that Essa the HTC drop out cannot know but i as a degree holder
like you would-be Prof.Ceesay can say.
Ebrima i think you have serious personal grudges with Essa Sey because
you're always always attacking the guy even whereas he is longer subscribed
to GL.
You called him an HTC drop out,but if i can recall one posting from Mafy
Jarju who signs as software engineer at delta airlines,indicated that this
Essa Sey has some impressive credentials from one of France's best centers
of applied linguistics.I think i am more impressed by that than a SEVEN YEAR
POST GRADUATE/ASSYLUM SEEKER.
Even the postings you sent concerning your apology for having misinformed
the GL on Essa Sey in  1999 is on record.

       Your family can be bitter about what is being written on you but let
them bear in mind that their "darling" and "cool" Ebou has been destroying
other families in a wider spectrum of lies world-wide.
AS FAR AS I  AL K.IS CONCERNED IF YOU INTEND TO DESTROY ME THEN GET SET
BECAUSE IN MANDINKA WE SAY "nee kay fulla yeh kalli kaanala kiling nekaa
domo"-meaning if two brave ones threaten each other one must over ride the
other.
Ebrima my Ebrima! not all that appears sugary is sugar! soda appears
cool-looking but it may destroy your gullet if you hurriedly swallow it!
Whether you agree with me or not you are troubling that poor guy from Basse
or so for no reason at all!

By the way if Essa is married to your own relative and is at the same time
exposing your deep "apparent" family secrets,don't you think so perhaps your
own family is united against you??? Or? Are they divided and one part is for
you the other is for Essa?You are really sick boy!
You were so proud when you were quoting your decendence from Sawalo Ceesay
in your 1995/6 war of words with the late Haidara, so hopefully Essa's
family members also are decendants of Alhaji Malick SEY? Mine is SUNDIATTA
KEITA OK!Your exhibition of Family importance makes me laugh aloud.I KNOW
YOU VERY WELL MY BROTHER.
Do you think its safe to threaten us spiritually HA!
Who amongst you can help me convince this gambia-L-run-away-Essa, to join
again and then see the attacks from his "goro?" Who?

Tell Essa to be mindful because he may lose his wife!ha!

Mr.Camara and co.whereas ESSA is not subscribed, do you think that its
decent to leave Ebrima setting up a defensive post against an "abstract
enemy" with such sulky words? Essa may also have relatives on line.What
would happen if Ebrima continues attacking the guy? Blow the whistle
Mr.referee!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as i am concerned any day that Ebrima calls me AL K this he will see
if i do care the least about his threats.
Ebrima you must learn that you have been destroying families and families
in the gambia and one day you instead of that Essa will pay a "flaming"
price we will see,very soooonnn!!! Insha-ALLAH!!!
AL K.