GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 17:27:31 PDT
Gambia L,

Sister Ndey Jobarteh is thanking all of you who sympathised with her on the
loss of her dad. It is a difficult period for her, but your condolences -
sent either privately or via the L - have been quite comforting/consoling,
she said.

Ebrima Ceesay

PS: O.B Sillah, thanks for the nice e-mail. I still cannot receive e-mails,
but at least I can send mails from my account. There is a constant error
with my email account.

Dr Saine: Yes, Kofi Annan did receive our petition and as a result, he did
raise the matter with Mr Jammeh during his visit. In fact, I wanted to say
more on the Annan visit, but I am having some difficulty using Sister Ndey's
State-of-the-art lab top. I am used to the old ones, not this sophisticated
type (laugh)