GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:46:37 -0500
Mr. M. Barrow:

While I totally disagree with your versions in
protecting the dictatorship, I commend your
decency in portraying inconsistencies in
diplomatic tantrum.  You are one member of
the dictatorship that I can visually understand.

I will always reply to your satire.  Please
remember that priorities have to be set for the
entire Gambian population to enjoy.  What
resources is the TV station providing the
economy of The Gambia?  Is it not another
propaganda tool for the dictator to further
oppress The Gambian people?

On road construction, you've missed the point.
It is expensive to maintain roads than to build
them.  What are the road conditions?  What are
the conditions of all the schools that were
built by your hero?  Are most of them not
abandoned.  Mr. Barrow, please do not get
confused with quantity.  Our interest is
furthering quality at the benefit of The
Gambian people.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh