GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 06:21:02 -0000
Brothers,
I am very suprised that two intelligent folks like you people are being
distracted from the very great jobs you people are doing for everybody on
this Bantaba. As for me, I always enjoyed your debate, especially when Mr.
kujabi comes with his very sober critique. I do not know the qualifications
of both of you, but definitely, both of you people are highly educated
people who really understand their work very well. I am doing a literature
course in college, and believe me, both of you people are in my good books.
Mr omar Hatab, I don't know you and never heard of you, but I will say in
any forum debate, as Mr. kujabi mentioned it in one of his critiquings of
your satires, your use of satirical nomenclatures ie using local names
instead of english names is very nice of you. As for Mr, Kujabi, he has a
very creative mind too. Definitely, some one like mr. kujabi has done an
excellent job in taking his time and reading and critiquing your work, I
think he has done a very good job. Whether he defines the exact meaning of
your satire does not really matter, because both of you are highly educated
and have different meanings and approaches to problems, so your meanings to
a satire may be quite different, but that does not mean that mr. kujabi got
you wrong. I think his point by point critiquing should be commended but not
criticized or being insulted by people like EDWARD SMALL and ALIEU.

Please, mr. kujai and omar hatab, do not be misled by your so-called
hypocritical supports behind the scene who only wants you people to clash so
that your beautiful work you are doing for us is discontinued. Please,
please, mr. kujabi and omar, ignore your so-called supporters who are
sending you private mails to inject you to clash against each other. I do
not know whether brothers SMALL and JATTA are know to both of you kujabi and
omar, because as mr. kujabi said earlier on, when both of reconciled and
doing fine, there was no SMALL, and immediately when mr. kujabi became
critical, brother SMALL came out swinging at mr. kujabi with insults; and
also brother JATTA also came back at SMALL. Really, i do not understand both
JATTA and SMALL.

Please, kujabi and omar you people do not have no hard feelings against each
other, because both of your writings is a proof of your good work relations,
but you people are really being distracted by both SMALL and JATTA. Believe
me these guys are not your true supporters, this is what i think. they are
just bad friends. thank you for your attention gentlemen.

george