GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 06:18:04 -0500
JOKE, you're making me CHOKE once again with your myopic logic. Take a
good look at what you just wrote here. I can't help it, this one really
caught my eye. You wrote and I quote:

  " That Yahya is extremely wealthy is stating it mildly. He is a very
    wealthy man. However, let’s not forget that he is ACTIVELY ENGAGED in
    agriculture and ANIMAL HUSBANDRY." (Emphasis mine)

Utter rubbish! See your twisted logic.Did you say ANIMAL HUSBANDRY?Give me
a freaking break, will you JOKE? ANIMAL HUSBANDRY! JOKE, where are you
from? I mean which planet to be specific? You are telling us that the
president of The Gambia specializes and makes half of his money from
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY? This guy doesn't know how to milk a cow. JOKE, stop
making me PUKE and tell me something else. Like he is good at milking our
government coffers into his personal Swiss bank accounts. Don't give me
such lame baloney ever. I would take Yahya's baloney that he gets money
from ALLAH's BANK like it just falls from the sky straight into his Swiss
Bank account any day THAN you telling us that he is ACTIVELY ENGAGED in
agriculture and ANIMAL HUSBANDRY. What kind of lame baloney is this JOKE?
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY! JOKE, you're just a pathological liar. Good grief!

Well, I hope you're are not referring to the animals he kidnapped in his
bunker. You know, the camels, giraffes,'dirimos' and who knows, may be you
too. You don't sound very different from a rattle-snake or a Croc. It's
really hard for me to say you are a human being or an animal, especially
not knowing which planet you're from or whether you have a name at all. Do
you have a dog-tag or something better than Nying Jobe that is more
befitting? Either way, it doesn't make a difference. To Yahya, you're just
a commodity and another puppy in his zoo, and rest assured he's got you
branded somewhere but of course you just don't know, you dumb Croc.
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY! Booooooy, hm ...hm ..hm!

This is one sick puppy we dealing with ladies and gentlemen. I only hope
that he is saving his pension fund for Air-conditioners for he will need a
shit load of them when he goes to Hell. 'Kana' worry, it will be sooner
than you think JOKE. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your days are
numbered, you moron. You better start smelling the coffee. When will u stop
embracing your fellow gambians with your stupidity and narrow-mindedness?
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY! Boooooooooooooooy, tha man don go crazy 'O !  (o-:)

                                      JOKE, don't get it twisted, it's
                                      Mr Makaveli(NOT Makavela,u 10D10T!)

PS: KB, thanks for telling this fool to keep his crocodile tears between
him and his wife. We don't need pity, he does. Hamjatta, Saul and many
others, you guys are making this geezer worst than a pathological liar.You
guys are making a mince-meat out of the baloneys he tries to peddle here.
But we did warn him. Gambia-L is no place for mediocre minds. All he has to
do is ask his predecessors. I forgot, it's JOKE!