GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 20:22:44 EDT

Brother Edie, I think Suntou is trying speaking with both of us here. Feel
free to send your comments. I am not trivializing Suntou's  positions nor am I
engaged in gaucherie. I simply find Suntou seriously  funny. I must give him
credit for turning every conversation on religion and God  into evangelistic
pursuits and circumstance. And he thinks we aint watching him.  I think we're
getting somewhere though, if ever so excruciatingly slowly.

Suntou, you said:
[with masoud, this is a serious  conversation. if you find it funny, even
more interesting.
one thing  i would like make clear is that, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BLAME THE
SATAN FOR OUR  ERRORS OR SINS. WE ARE GIVEN A WILL-POWER. AN INTERNAL WARNING
SYSTEM THAT TELL  US WHEN WE ARE ERRING.]

This means that you agree God/Allah  created Shaitan. That Shaitan has his or
her own problems. And so do we as  humans. Also that God/Allah created
humans, male and female. God/Allah has power  over both Shaitan and humans and the
jinns of Shaitan. And Allah/God warns us of  Shaitan. So Shaitan is not good.
Humans have good and not good in them and that  they have control over both.
That historically, humans and Shaitan have always  been at loggerheads. The 'not
good' in humans, is it significantly different  from Shaitan or is the
personification of Shaitan allegorical in religious  prose???? Could it be that the
deamon inside of the human and the errant  Shaitan are one and the same?????
Enquiring minds want to know. Did God/Allah  preclude intra-human
jurisprudence? On Earth??? Remember this does not say  divine justice does not exist it
merely supposes God/Allah believes in double  jeopardy and we are only too eager
to leave that out of our law books through  divine intervention????? These are
not funny questions Suntou. Your salvation  may depend on them. Who is that
standing over your shoulder? Oh OK!

Later men. Haruna.

In a message dated 5/7/2008 4:30:31 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,