GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 00:23:40 +0100
Chongs

Thanks for giving Harry such a nice tribute. Words
cannot express my shock on hearing this sad news. If
my memory is right, Harry was one of those god fearing
lads that joined the Military Police/GNA. His
association with Boy Scouts under the leadership of
Daniel Ahosu Hafner of Latrikunda did put him in the
right direction. His final links with the Military
Police was just an added bonus to his character. As I
can rightly remember, Harry was a cheerful person, the
man was just nice to all those who knew him. Those of
us who lived in Latrikunda/Kanifing can attest to his
exemplary behaviour  which is normally associated to a
gentleman.

His death is therefore a big loss to all who knew him.
My condolences to his family and all those that would
miss him. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Sanusi Owens

GL

=== message truncated ===