GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhassan Sisay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:23:25 -0800
The end is getting nearer and nearer.Hurray! There is an old song...
  "Jolof rice hot,Jolof rice cold,some like it hot, some like it cold,some like it in the pot nine days old..." Hmmm...it was being served cold for the past years.Che! for the past months the contents of our plates were lukewarm.'Param!' all of a sudden a steaming pot is on the kitchen table ready to be served too hot.
  Exporting killers.Importing Killers.No more! No more!
  How many big fish are on the list? Yeah those who do not know really do not know...Is Demba scared? We are aware of the demagogy and the readiness to sell...We are aware of the roaming killers in town.
  We are aware of the conspiracy.We are aware of the roving big wheels of a hiding team that intends to facilitate an easy route for the those who kill within and without Independence Drive.
  So be it! The essence of readiness is to handle the unexpected.The essence of firmness is to deviate deviationary tactics.
  This is sad.So sad! Paranoia is parading in Cambi Bolongo.Brother killing brother,sister seasoning sister,uncle in swollen ankles,mothers saddened by mockery while murdering their kids in drunkeness.Fathers fastening the knots.Hee!haa! please do not hang the innocent.

  Didn't Demba mention GAMTEL before? Those names,those numbers and those transcripts are certainly the traces to follow.
  Remember! when the roaming satelite phones are used by your killers,satelites can trace those very killers from the sky.
  Sending commandos from Banjul to squeeze those from Kaasaa Kunda and those from Memeh's miniyang bolong cannot be done without traces Sir.You have been exposed brother,you have been exposed.Demba is never in a hurry,he listens,he calculates and then sends the necessary signals.Get ready Sir.Get ready the end is getting nearer and nearer.The more you provoke Demba the better,the more Demba sees sudden u-turns the better.'Wollahi!' Demba is as constant as the northern star.
  Demba never gives up a fight.He stays on and stays on with a lot of unexpected methods.Mathaba camp is what you know.But Sir do you know about the castle in Ireland too?
  Please do not stop at Parcelle Assinie.Go further,send in more dark glasses on those blood-hungry faces.Will your hiding parrots know how to track Demba within or without? Sir Demba will be writing from Pretoria on the 1st day of January 2006 God willing.Did your parrots send you private emails on that too? Sir you have started a dirty fight that you will leave to regret.
  Do not stop near Rufisque go further...go further and meet Demba.Demba will leave Pretoria,via Ouagadougou and then back to his Den God willing.
  Wasalaam.Sure the end is getting nearer and nearer.I will not say a single word anymore.God knows more than all of us do.
  Demba will not be far away from the Kansala moonlight very soon God willing.Sir this is no decoy or a bluff.It is some'n to expect.
  This is no email or simple internet language.This is a real message.
  See you under the moonlight Sir.God willing Demba will surprise many.
  Praises be to the lord.