GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:07:05 +0200
George Sarr,

Obviously you chose to see what you wanted to see and neglect everything
esle. Yusupha Jow wrote that I am stupid and petty, and that I am a
vindictive bloody idiot. But for you that is absolutely warranted and
normal. When I returned the same garbage and called him a social imbecile,
suddenly all your alarms go crazy and you see red all over the place; then
you charge the Management Team for your so-called double standards. I
suppose you expected that "Momodou S Sidibeh of all people"  (your words)
should just lie down and die, and take it like a man. Well you will be
mistaken here because what you have failed to notice is simply that the only
people I take insults and name-calling from without a blink are those severe
cowards who are yet to understand  the first principle in waging a struggle
against  tyranny. Those who, while assuming dubious identities on this list,
hurl garbage at an oppressive regime from their keyboards, forgetting that
the oppressed in Gambia, those suffering the excesses of the regime, are
bereft of the luxury of hiding. It is a mockery to their dignity and their
yearning for true solidarity.

Having said that, I think the Mgt. Team would take a look at your complaint
if it had not been so grossly one-sided in favour of those who hurled
garbage at Momodou S Sidibeh of all people, without so much of a fuss from
you.

Sidibeh, Stockholm/Kartong