GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 18:57:59 EDT
Well said, Saul.  As I have stressed before that these rabble rousers have a way of popping up at the most inopportune times. To make things worse, F Jahumpa, the president's chief sidekick, has also raised her ugly head. Their main intent is to distract us from what really matters, dealing with the violent and barbaric regime back home.

I again would like to urge everyone to deal with these sycophants and rabble rousers in a civilized way.  Any attempt to exchange fire with them will just reduce the good people of the Gambia-L to their level.

I just went shooting with good friends this past weekend, and again I was reminded of the terrible and awesome power of the gun.  It really helped put things in perspective as to the callous nature of this regime.  Let's keep fighting and organizing and, believe me, Allah will do the rest.